Health care professionals who have worked with MIMIT Health and those who are learning about us, know that we are one of the fastest-growing physician groups in Illinois. There is a reason for this. We provide world-class minimally invasive treatments, excellence in patient care, along with research & medical education. We helped more patients in 2018 than ever before and look to continue that trend in 2019.
Education & Dedication
If you read our news and media section (https://www.mimithealth.com/news/) and our social media channels (links below), you will see articles about medical technology, Artificial Intelligence, Minimally Invasive Treatments, and solutions for patients to improve their health and well-being.
As an organization, we have grown by increasing our executive, medical and clinical staff to make the patient referral process seamless and easy for physicians. To accommodate our growth, we opened a new headquarters in Des Plaines near the airport at 1011 E Touhy Ave, Des Plaines, IL 60018. We invite you to stop by and visit.
The huge growth of minimally invasive treatments is easy to explain, when patients understand that they have less invasive options, the choice is easy. They want to be treated with less risk, less pain, and less recovery time compared to traditional surgery. We take great care to counsel patients on every possible treatment option so patients and their families can decide what’s best for them.
This is where we come in. We provide minimally invasive treatments performed by industry-leading physicians led by the renowned Dr. Romi Chopra. Integrated with our best-in-class health care, we focus on our patients "living their best life" with healthy lifestyle strategies and wellness solutions.
We call this enlightened health care.
Here are some of our services:
1. Vascular Disease (Peripheral Artery Disease) – Amputation Prevention and Limb Salvage
2. Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm (AAA)- Percutaneous Endografts
3. Varicose Veins (Superficial Venous Disease) – Non-surgical Vein Treatment
4. Deep Venous Thrombosis (DVT) and Pulmonary Embolization (PE)
5. Back Pain/Interventional Pain Management
6. Osteoporotic Spine Compression Fracture (Kyphoplasty)
7. Benign Prostatic Hypertrophy - Prostatic Artery Embolization (PAE)
8. Cancer Management- Interventional Oncology
9. Uterine Fibroids – Uterine Fibroid Embolization (UFE)
It would be our privilege to partner with you in your patient’s care. Our health care team provides personalized, advanced treatment in an environment that fosters healing.
If you have any questions or would like to refer a patient, Dr. Chopra and his associates can be reached 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, at (708) 486-2600 or email email@example.com.